100X Outdoor Table
Free Home Delivery
TABLE TENNIS FOR EVERYONE
Affordable and yet well made, the 100X enables a wide audience to enjoy the fun of table tennis. This table includes many outstanding features such as a weatherproof top with Soft Mat anti-glare coating. There is storage for your bats and balls and the large wheels make it easy to move around on uneven surfaces.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
Features and ergonomics
Fixed and tension adjustable net
- Once you’ve opened out your table, you’ll just have to adjust the tension of your net. It’s quick and easy to check your table tennis net is perfectly taught. Sharp and precise, it will won't go slack over time.
- The 100X boasts some handy storage features to avoid losing your accessories. There is built-in storage in the side panels enabling you to store up to 4 bats and 4 balls.
Simple feet adjustment
- To adjust the height of your 100X table, simply turn the foot’s lower part. This simple procedure ensures your table will be perfectly flat.
Good rebound quality
- With its 4mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 100X table offers you rebound a quality that is suited to everyday use. A great table for enjoying a game of table tennis with friends or family.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 100X table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table.
A deep frame to support the playing surface
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surfaces the best level of support. The 100X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a frame depth of 40mm, the tops on the 100X are well supported.
Safety and durability
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - bat blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the 100X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It is for these reasons that the 100X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A secure locking system
- The 100X table tennis table has 8 locking points to meet current standards. This system guarantees the tops remain perfectly horizontal in the playing position and perfectly vertical in the storage position. To activate it, simply press the buttons on the sides of the table.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you like and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile. These large wheels make the table easy to manoeuvre and stable in awkward situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Colours of tops||Grey 115300 / Blue : 115100|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 4 mm|
|Frame height||40 mm / Aluzinc|
|Locking system||DSI (8 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Straight - 25 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||1D / diam.50 mm|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 4 balls|
|Racket storage||Yes / 2 rackets|
|Corner protection pads||No|
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - D CLASS|
|Table weight||47 kg|
|Packaged weight||56 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x H)|
|Folded table dimension||75 x 167 x 155 cm|