- On sale!
Challenger Outdoor Table
Free Home Delivery
Tischtennis für alle
Erschwinglich und dennoch sehr gut verarbeitet, ermöglicht die Challenger-Tischtennisplatte so vielen Menschen wie möglich, die Freuden des Tischtennis zu genießen. Dieses kompakte Modell bietet zusätzlichen Platz für Bälle und Schläger und lässt sich mit seinen großen Rädern leicht bewegen und ist einfach zu handhaben.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
Features and ergonomics
Fixed and tension adjustable net
- Once you’ve opened out your table, you’ll just have to adjust the tension of your net. It’s quick and easy to check your table tennis net is perfectly taught. Sharp and precise, it will won't go slack over time.
Ball and racket storage
- The Challenger boasts some handy storage features. You can store your rackets and balls on the sides of the table. Start a game whenever you like - no need to go off in search of balls.
Simple feet adjustment
- To adjust the height of your Challenger table, simply turn the foot’s lower part. This simple technique that anyone can master guarantees your table will be perfectly flat.
Good rebound quality
- With its 4mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the Challenger table offers you rebound quality that is perfect for everyday use. A great table for enjoying a game of table tennis with friends or family.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the Challenger table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table
A thick frame to keep the panel straight
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. Higher frames ensure your panel stays flat for longer. The Challenger frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of aluzinc, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a height of 40mm, the frame of the Challenger table is thick enough to guarantee a firm hold.
Safety and durability
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - racket blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the Challenger table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It’s no accident that the Challenger, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A secure locking system
- The 100X table tennis table has 8 locking points, in line with current standards. This system guarantees the panels remain perfectly horizontal in the playing position and perfectly vertical in the storage position. To activate it, simply press the buttons on the sides of the table.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you fancy and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile, easy to maneuver and stable in certain tricky situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Colours of tops||Grey 115304|
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 4 mm|
|Frame height||40 mm / Aluzinc|
|Locking system||DSI (8 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Straight - 25 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||1D / diam.50 mm|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 4 balls|
|Racket storage||Yes / 2 rackets|
|Corner protection pads||No|
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - D CLASS|
|Table weight||47 kg|
|Packaged weight||56 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x h)|
|Folded table dimension||75 x 167 x 155 cm|