Outdoor Origin Medium Ping-Pong Table - White
Free Home Delivery
In small groups
The medium version of the Origin outdoor table is closer to the format of a dining table and has the same attributes as its larger sister. Requiring less space, it can simply replace a classic garden table, while still offering the opportunity to enjoy pinging. Its flattering aesthetic and ideal proportions will allow it to fit into many gardens, terraces or even living rooms.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
DESIGN AND MATERIALS
Convertible into a garden table
- Transforming your ping pong table into an elegant garden table is child's play. It only takes a few moments to remove and store your net. Its dimensions, 1.2 metres by 2.2 metres, inspired by the classic dimensions of a garden table, are ideal for a meal for 6 guests. The Origin ping pong table is also available in a ping pong table format (1.52 m x 2.74 m) which can accommodate 8 people in its dining table configuration.
A sleek design
- Renowned for its unique and stylish look, the Origin table is designed to enhance any space. Simple and elegant, it meets the needs of those who love beautiful things as well as those who enjoy the game of table tennis.
- Just like the joy of playing table tennis, the table should continue to look good for many years to come. The Origin table has a sturdy design and is constructed from materials that are proven to be durable. The solid resin laminate Mat tops, steel structure coated in epoxy paint and stainless steel screws make the outdoor Origin table extremely durable.
Tropical wood legs
- Recognised for its quality, Moabi wood is resistant to all kinds of weather conditions. Its matte finish and uniform grain give the legs of the outdoor Origin table a unique look. This is further enhanced by an anti-UV treatment to maintain the finish over time.
FEATURES AND ERGONOMICS
Racket and ball storage
- Do you want to start up a spontaneous game? There’s no need to search for rackets and balls! With the convenient storage (that is made for this exact purpose), they’re always within arm’s reach. It is discreet, can be reached without bending down, and can hold two rackets and six balls.
Non-slip swivel feet
- Not all outdoor spaces are on perfectly even ground, but your ping pong table needs to have a level playing surface. With its height-adjustable swivel pads, the feet of the outdoor Origin table allows it to adapt to all kinds of terrain. Set up your table wherever without compromising the quality of your game. Being non-slip, they help to stabilize the table.
Rackets and balls included
- Two Nexeo X70 rackets (click to product?) are provided with your outdoor Origin table tennis table so that you can immediately enjoy a game! These resilient rackets provide a good playing speed and offer a great experience for both beginners and seasoned players. The rackets come with 6 outdoor balls that, being more lightweight than standard balls, are less susceptible to outdoor conditions and stay closer to their trajectory.
Very good rebound quality
- With its 6mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the Origin table tennis table offers you a great playing experience. The thicker the panel, the better the bounce. The rebound quality of this table will be appreciated by players of all levels - from beginners to those who expect the very best.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The MATTOP finish absorbs the intensity of the sun’s rays and reduces their glare tenfold compared with an uncoated table. The only thing that will leave you blinded is the superior quality of your forehand and backhand shots!
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. Intentionally refined for obvious aesthetic reasons, the outdoor Origin table tennis table provides a perfectly flat and stable playing surface.
|Colours of tops - Reference||Light stone - 119652|
|Playing surface||5 mm Laminate|
|Frame height||38 mm / Aluzinc® painted white|
|Playing dimensions||220 x 120 x 76 cm (out of net) (L x W x H)|
|Foot type / Size||Tapered Moabi / 732-50- 45 mm varnished|
|Adjustment pad||3D adjustable / 73x73 mm|
|Net type||Flexible fabric (Removable and storable)|
|Accessoires inclus||2 outdoor rackets
6 outdoor balls
|Additional options||Steel net (Removable and storable)
Community steel net (Permanent)
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - CLASS C|
|Table weight||54 kg|
|Packaged weight||68 kg|
|Guarantee||10 years - Repairable 20 years|