Free Home Delivery
Outdoor Origin Ping-Pong Table - White
Free Home Delivery
Otra forma de jugar al tenis de mesa
Cada detalle de esta nueva mesa Origin ha sido cuidadosamente examinado, creando una apariencia única que combina tenis de mesa con elegancia y estilo sin comprometer la calidad del juego. Cautívate con una mesa que une los mundos de los muebles finos y el tenis de mesa con sus materiales superiores, diseño icónico y excelente nivel de acabado.
Consejo de Cornilleau: Puedes equipar la mesa Origin con una red estándar. Los postes de competición y el kit de red se adaptarán perfectamente a tu mesa.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
DESIGN AND MATERIALS
A sleek design
- Iconic for its unique and stylish look, the Origin table is designed to enhance any space. Simple and elegant, it works perfectly as a decorative piece for both those who love beautiful plays and those who just love beauty.
- Just like the joy of playing table tennis, an elegant appearance should last. This new table has a sturdy design based on materials that are proven to be durable. The solid-core laminate table tops, the steel structure coated in epoxy paint, and even the stainless screws make the outdoor Origin table long lasting.
Tropical wood feet
- A quintessentially noble wood, Moabi is resistant to all kinds of weather conditions. its matte finish and uniform grain give the outdoor Origin table a unique look, reinforced by an anti-UV treatment to maintain the finish over time.
FEATURES AND ERGONOMICS
Racket and ball storage
- Do you want to start up a spontaneous game? There’s no need to search for rackets and balls! With the convenient storage (that is made for this exact purpose), they’re always within arm’s reach. It is discreet, can be reached without bending down, and can hold two rackets and six balls.
Non-slip swivel feet
- Not all outdoor spaces are on perfectly even ground, but your ping pong table needs to have a level playing surface. With its height-adjustable swivel pads, the feet of the outdoor Origin table allows it to adapt to all kinds of terrain. Set up your table wherever without compromising the quality of your game. Being non-slip, they help to stabilize the table.
- To make use of its sleek lines when you're not playing, you can easily take the metal net out of its supports and store it under the table, removing it from view. The magnetized supports that hold it can also be placed on the side of the table. Our fabric net will also fit this table.
Very good rebound quality
- With its 6mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the Origin table tennis table offers you a great playing experience. The thicker the panel, the better the bounce. The rebound quality of this table will be appreciated by players of all levels - from beginners to those who expect the very best.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The MATTOP finish absorbs the intensity of the sun’s rays and reduces their glare tenfold compared with an uncoated table. The only thing that will leave you blinded is the superior quality of your forehand and backhand shots!
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. Intentionally refined for obvious aesthetic reasons, the outdoor Origin table tennis table provides a perfectly flat and stable playing surface.
|Playing surface||Resin laminate 6 mm|
|Plastic parts color||White|
|Frame height||38 mm / Aluzinc® White Painted|
|Leg (type / dimensions)||Spindle Moabi / 732-50- 45 mm varnished|
|Adjustable leg pad (type / dimensions)||3D ajustable / 73x73 mm|
|Net typpe||Grey painted metal / Removable and storable|
|Ball storage / number of balls||Yes / 6 balls supplied|
|Racket storage / number of rackets||Yes / 2 rackets provided|
|Finishes||Frame and structure: 1 color / Black plastic corners|
|Class (European standard)||EN 14468 - CLASS C|
|Approval||FFTT leisure practice|
|Weight table only||72 kg|
|Packed table weight||89 kg in 2 packages|
|Warranty||10 years + repairable 20 years|
|Open table size||274 x 152.5 x 76 cm (excluding net) (L x W x H)|
2 magnetic net support bases
2nd drawer for optional storage (available soon)