700X Outdoor Table
45€ Home Delivery
STEALTHY AND HIGHLY EQUIPPED
Its bold lines and range of features make the 700X an unmatched table. Its rebound quality equivalent to a competition table offers you the chance to excel. Add to this the best technology providing pleasure and comfort, and a simple match of table tennis becomes a full-on playing experience.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
Features and ergonomics
- Wouldn’t it be great to have a refreshing drink to hand when you’re playing table tennis? As with all our storage features, our designers drew their inspiration from your suggestions and created these cup holders, which you simply fold away when you don't need them. No more glasses left around the table waiting to be knocked over in the midst of a great shot !
- Who’ll be first to notch up eleven points and win the game? Now everyone will know the score - with no room for cheaters! If you prefer not to use them - when you’re playing 'round the table', for example - simply flip them away under the table.
Height- and tension-adjustable automatic net
- Be spot on with the 700X. When you fold out your table, the net posts go into position automatically. Select the right height for your game using the dial at the base of the net then adjust the tension simply by pulling the string and blocking it with the clasp. Your net is perfectly adjusted, and you’re all set to play.
Ball storage and ball dispensers
- The 700X has a host of storage features. On the sides of the table, you can store your bats and balls, empty your pockets and make use of the accessory holders, and even leave a small bottle for when you get thirsty. No need to go off in search of balls during a game - just take a new ball from the conveniently located dispenser. Every detail has been designed for maximum comfort and simplicity.
Ultra-simple adjustable feet
- The 700X table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level - no effort required! No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot or in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective.
Competition-standard rebound quality
- With its 8mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 700X table lets you play like a pro without leaving your garden. The thicker the panel, the better the bounce. The 700X table offers unrivaled playing quality for an outdoor leisure table, with the thickest tops in the range.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The MATTOP finish absorbs the intensity of the sun’s rays and reduces their glare tenfold compared with an uncoated table. The only thing that will leave you blinded is the superior quality of your forehand and backhand shots !
- Not all gardens are on perfectly even ground, but your table tennis table needs to have a flat playing surface. With its swivel pads located at the bottom of the feet, the 700X adapts to any type of floor. Set up your table wherever you fancy without compromising the quality of your game. Lawn, soil, gravel, sand - whatever the terrain, your table knows how to cope !
An XL frame to keep the panel straight
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. A deeper frame ensures the playing surface is rigidly flat. The 700X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a height of 60mm, the 700X table has an impressive frame that feels really solid.
Safety and durability
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - bat blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the 700X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It is for these reasons that the 700X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A unique locking system
- The 700X table has 16 locking points for maximum safety in the playing and storage positions alike. This patented system provides a first-rate level of safety. The table is effortlessly opened and closed using the accessible handle and the 700X has an additional in-built safety feature - it automatically re-locks at a 65-degree angle if the handle is no longer held while the table is unfolding.
A compact table : less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
Corner Protection Pads
- To soften sharp edges and cushion any knocks or bumps, corner pads have been fitted on the 700X table. Your hips will thank you for choosing a table with corner pads, especially if you enjoy playing games of 'round the table'.
- With four brakes, the 700X has unrivaled stability in both the playing and storage positions. These brakes significantly reduce the risk of your table moving in the storage and playing positions.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you like and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile. These large wheels make the table easy to manoeuvre and stable in awkward situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
- It’s always better to have a good grip if you have to lift the table up a step. The transport handle fitted onto the 700X table was designed to help you move your table easily to any corner of your garden.You’ll also find this handle very convenient when it comes to storing your table.
|Colours of tops||Black 113402|
|Playing surface||Resinate 8 mm|
|Frame height||60 mm / Aluzinc® painted black|
|Locking system||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Tapered - 110~65 - 65 mm painted black|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D ajustable / diam.104 mm|
|Adjustable net||Tension +Height|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 6 balls|
|Racket storage||Yes / 4 rackets|
|Corner protection pads||Yes|
2 point counter
2 storage compartments
2 retractable cup-holders
2 ball dispensers
1 crossing handle
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - C CLASS|
|Table weight||89 kg|
|Packaged weight||102 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x h)|
|Folded table dimension||75 x 167 x 155 cm|